Tuesday, November 4, 2014

 This is my new district on p-day in a place called Totnes. Going there was like going back in time. It was a funny place to visit. I'm now serving with a companion from New Zealand! My companions span literally across the entire globe :) Someday I would love to be able to visit them all in their home countries, but that would probably be a very expensive trip.

We had a ward activity a few weeks ago. It was a Book of Mormon themed sandacastle contest. We took second place to the elders, so the competitive Weagle side of me was a bit disappointed, but we all did have a lot of fun. Our sandcastle was King Benjamin's temple with all of the tents facing it. If you don't know the story you can read it here. Mosiah 2-5 are some of my favorite chapters in the Book of Mormon.











Two of the worst parts of serving by the beach are these tan lines and the evil seagulls. They literally will swoop down and bite your hand to get your food. Its funny, but only if it doesn't happen to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment