Friday, October 19, 2012

Homecoming week!



Last week was homecoming at BYU. There are all kinds of crazy, fun traditions here! My favorite was True Blue Football. There were huge slip and slides and a big pit full of blue foam on Helaman field. 


our before photo!











 We had blue hands and feet for days afterwards.





 After!

Saturday morning we went to the homecoming parade and got free blue pancakes for breakfast and Saturday afternoon was the big homecoming game. Hayley and Angel were both in the parade!
Unfortunately the Cougars lost :( but we still had a good time. 


 
We also celebrated a lot of birthdays in our hall last week! We had a slumber party in the basement for Kim's birthday and then Saturday we went to Lisa's family's cabin to celebrate her birthday. These girls are amazing and I hope they had lots of fun on their birthdays!


Lisa's mom made her this beautiful cake! It was delicious too :)

 We love playing games!

2 comments:

  1. The picture of me at my birthday party is actually kinda cute. I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more than just kinda cute and I'm glad you like it!

      Delete