Sunday, October 14, 2012

I know I've been a slacker

It's been so long since I've posted on my blog. A lot of you have complained to me so I've finally gotten around to updating it. Our hall has been super crazy lately... here are some of the highlights. 

 We watched a movie at the top of the Y at night!




                  We made dinner and watched the game together. Don't we all look so domestic?





The football stadium was striped for the Hawaii game and BYU actually won by a lot!



 Angel and Lisa married their dinosaurs. They were living in the same room and weren't married. That's clearly against the honor code so we had to throw them a wedding. I got to be the priest!


 For some reason there were ten people in my room at 2am on a Monday?

 We learned to scale the walls and do gymnastics tricks in the hallway. 





No comments:

Post a Comment