Friday, November 9, 2012

causing shenanigans.. as usual

 We all made matching t-shirts. We were going to wear them to the zombie chase but decided not to so we wore them to ward prayer instead. I think they look pretty cool. 

Saturday night we didn't have any plans and we were getting pretty bored so we took a trip to Wal-Mart. Hayley bought a pet plant since we aren't allowed to have a real pet. Hopefully we won't kill it although I'm really not sure how it would be possible for anything to survive in our room.

 We also bought some hair chalk and gave each other highlights. I felt a little rebellious, but it didn't even really stay in overnight. Too bad it didn't stay then I would have an excuse not to take any tests. 


 It looked super good on Brooke because her hair is so blonde. 
 Fierce


I think I got more chalk on my hands than in my hair during the process but eventually we figured out how to make it stick (the trick is to have dry hair but wet the chalk). 
There also may have been a nerf war. Good thing no one ever sleeps in the dorms or everyone would hate us for being obnoxious all hours of the night. 

The other night I decided I actually needed to be productive so we went to the library. Three of us ate two entire bags of goldfish in two hours. Hello freshman fifteen!
P.S. the s'mores goldfish are delicious



No comments:

Post a Comment