Sunday, November 11, 2012

Temple Trip

Yesterday some of my friends and I visited five temples and performed baptisms for the dead in each of them. Each is so unique and beautiful in its own way. The day was such an amazing experience. Being in the temples for the entire day was like being out of the world. It was also so cool to get to see what each of them looked like.



























When we finished in Salt Lake we got hot soup and rolls from the Lion House and then went shopping at the City Creek mall. It was a great day. I love the temples and I love the girls I got to share the day with. 

Each of the temples all around the world has the words "Holiness to the Lord the House of the Lord". I have a testimony of the temple, and I know that it is truly the House of the Lord.



No comments:

Post a Comment