Monday, March 4, 2013

Catch up part 1-- weekend in Atlanta


I am officially the worst blogger ever. This is my attempt at catching up.


We went to see the lights at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens





Courtney had a bowling party to celebrate her 12th birthday!

It was more than just a bowling party though. There was laser tag, bumper cars, and a huge arcade!

The lucky girl won 2,000 tickets! 



 We went to my aunt and uncle's house after for more cake!


 Court's so spoiled. Inside that picture frame was a pair of Kerrie Underwood tickets.


For Christmas we got our little cousin Braeley a Bitty Baby. My college fund is lucky that the American Girl doll store didn't exist when I was her age. 
 I'm not sure who looks better toting around all the loot. 

My sister got to sleep in a king size bed. I slept in the closet. Felt kind of like Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment