Monday, March 4, 2013

Catch up part 2--Christmas in Boston


 Mon Mons and I have a tradition of shaking our Christmas presents to try and figure out what they are. 

Our stupid dog jumped in the pool--in December


For Christmas Eve dinner we went to the Publick House. I had never been there before, but it was beautiful and the food was delicious! 



















Their sweet rolls are delicious!

They had Christmas decorations all over the whole restaurant.
 Typical behavior for both sisters.

















My Aunt, Uncle, and little cousins put together a musical program. They were adorable!














 Someone's happy


mother daughter duet






Baby J got a go cart for Christmas

Mon Mons got a new Pony




Levi and Noni









Mons and Doug fell asleep on the kitchen floor after dinner.
























My dog is so beautiful, and I got to see snow at home. It was really fun. My sisters and I went sledding together, and it was great. I went down the driveway in laundry basket with shorts on. 



I also got to go to the North End which is my favorite place in the world to eat, and we made a trip to the aquarium which I usually love but I would not recommend going during construction. It was awful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment