Sunday, August 26, 2012

Arriving in Utah





It has been such a crazy first week here. There is so much to do! Last thursday night my dad and I got to Utah, and it seems like I've been going nonstop ever since then and classes haven't  even started yet.

We took the scenic route from Salt Lake to Park City and stopped to take some pictures along the way.
I don't like this picture of myself but I figured I should add it since I'm wearing the sweatshirt. 
My dad gave me a fancy camera before I left, and I'm trying to figure out how to use it. 

Friday and Saturday we got to spend time with some family in Park City. On Friday we went out to dinner and walked around downtown. Saturday morning we went to a car show (I was bored but I guess a love of cars runs in the family) and then we went boating. Our family is so nice and I'm grateful that they live so close to BYU! Park City is beautiful too and I can't wait until ski season.


My little cousin Paige and her Grampa Wayne downtown. 

There were several humming birds drinking out of the feeders when we woke up in the morning!


The view from my cousins' porch! Usually it's clearer but there were a lot of wildfires that weekend. 

Paige is so cute!


Boating at Deer Creek




1 comment:

  1. I love how you were wearing the sweatshirt! Also the pictures are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete