Sunday, December 23, 2012

home for Thanksgiving

I'm lazy and way behind on my blog so here are just some pictures of my trip home for Thanksgiving. And yes I am aware that I posted about Christmas before Thanksgiving. 

I got to see:

my family 

and my dogs



we really do consider our dogs to be a part of the family

and my pony



and my city

I LOVE Boston


and my high school friends

I've learned from a lot of my new friends at BYU that they had a really hard time making friends in high school if there were from an area without any members in their high school. I'm glad that was not the case at all for me. I was blessed with many wonderful friends in high school and I hope to continue those friendships for many years. 

and I ate in the North End 3 times (I might be addicted)

and cut down our Christmas tree





my dad always brings an electric saw :)

I had to say goodbye to my house :(

We lived there for 12 years. I'm totally sad. It will always be the first place I think of when I think of going home. 

I went TPing



and I got an awesome welcome back to BYU






My friends are the best. They covered my car with paint, and my roommate even cleaned our room (which is a huge deal for us) and put up Christmas decorations while I was gone. I definitely felt well loved.  
























No comments:

Post a Comment