Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor day weekend.

Weekends at BYU are so fun! Its pretty much like one giant game night the whole weekend. Saturday night we went to the soccer game, but at half time there was lightning so they sent us inside. We were too impatient to stick around so we went back to our friends' apartment to watch movies and play night games. 
 This is what the sky looked like just before the thunderstorm. It was so pretty! I love thunder and lightning. 

Sunday was another great day! I'm getting used to being in a YSA ward. Our bishopric assigned a lot of callings (scroll down to where it says service in the church to learn about what a calling is) this week. Its amazing to me that a bunch of 18 year olds are going to be running the ward. There are only about 5 people over the age of 20; all the other responsibilities are left up to the young adults. I'm starting to feel really old. 
 Monday morning we all hiked the Y as a ward! It was super fun :) After the hike our bishopric made breakfast for us! It was a great way to get to know some more people in my ward.

 Once we were at the top we lied upside down on the way. Provo looked completely upside down, and if you didn't have someone hold your feet you started to slide.  
 Adelynn, Rachel, and I hiked it together.
 Some of the girls from my hall. 



No comments:

Post a Comment