Wednesday, May 22, 2013


This week was great! I love my companion. Her name is Sister Finch, and she is from Lincoln England. The elders in my district are also amazing! I am in the Lehi District  with 3 other sisters and 6 elders. All of the sisters in my  district  are  from  the US except Sister Finch, but the elders are from all over the world. Elder Caluag is from the Phillipenes, Elder  Mossner is from Switzerland, Elders Orr and Wilson are from Canada, Elder Lloyd (our district leader) is from Idaho,  and Elder Rodriguez is from the Dominican Republic. So don't worry I''mm  still  putting my Spanish skills to good use. They have us on a really tough schedule, but I am learning a lot ,and I have had a lot  of  really  incredible experiences. There are only 23 sisters in the MTC for these two weeks so we are all getting to know each other  really  well. I  love  them  a  lot, and they are incredible. II  truly  feel like I am among the Lord's finest. The MTC President is also awesome, and his wife is so kind. We  are  teacching  three  ""investigators""  ((our  teachers  take  on  the role off  investigators  that  they have taught) and it is going really well. Yesterday Sister Finch  and I committed one to baptism. It is so beautiful here. You should google earth it! we go running on the streets around the MTC and it is gorgeous! But I don't think I'll get too  exercise much anymore because Sister Finch fractured her wrist yesterday :( playing volleyball.  We also study outside on the temple grounds, which are  also  beautiful.  Sorry  II  can't  write more. Hopefully the computers won't  act up so much next time.

I love you all!

-Sister Ernenwein

Also Elder  Donaldson who is an area authority for England is coming  tonight and somehow I got roped into singing in a small group for him so we'll see how that goes.
next week I'll send a quick e-mail Tuesday night before I leave here,  and I don't know when my p-day will be once I get in the field. 

No comments:

Post a Comment