Wednesday, May 22, 2013


To everyone who reads my blog:

Please send me your addresses. I've realized a lot of you wrote me letters just before I left and I'd love to write back to you but I don't have very many addresses. Courtney Rose, Julia, Rachel, Corey, Lisa, and Sami especially I need your addresses.You can e-mail or mail them to me! I also would love mail from everyone else and will try to write back! Just don't send super long e-mails because I barely have enough computer time to write e-mails let alone read them.
I also wanted to share with you that although this is the most difficult thing I've ever done it is also the best thing I've ever done. I have had so many special and incredible expereinces in just a few short days. This morning I attended the temple with my zone, and it was one of the most powerful experiences I've ever had. Attending the temple as missionary is so amazing.
I am also beginning to feel the Spirit work through me when I am teaching our investigators, and I am amazed at how much love I feel for them even though they are just our teachers roleplaying. I spend hours just thinking of what my companion and I should teach them in order to make them feel joy and improve the quality of their lives.  I can't even imagine the way I will feel when I am bringing the joy of the gospel to real investigators.
I really have to go know since I have gone way over on my computer time!
Love,
Sister Ernenwein

No comments:

Post a Comment