Thursday, April 4, 2013

Called to Serve!

Dear Sister Ernenwein:
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the England London South Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.

You should report to the England Missionary Training Center on Thursday, May 16, 2013. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the English language. Your assignment may be modified according to the needs of the mission president.




 I think there are few things in life that are more exciting than ripping open one of those big white envelopes. I have wanted to serve a mission for years, and when the prophet announced that young women could serve missions at 19 instead of 21 I was so excited. After fasting and praying, I realized that I should serve a mission this year. I know that the Lord needs me to serve in the England London South Mission, and I can't wait to get there. I believe that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only true church upon the earth today, and I want to share it with others. I know that it will bless their lives and make them happier. After all, the gospel is the good news!







My mom said she knew I was going to Europe, and moms are always right so I probably should have believed her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment