Friday, April 5, 2013

St. George Trip

Lisa, Kim, Brooke, and I went to St. George for the weekend. It was so warm and beautiful and our h(m)otel wasn't even that sketchy.

All packed up. My car was so full.

Our first stop was the St. George temple and visitor's center.

We met a really cool missionary from Tahiti! She was so sweet and talked to us for like two hours! (long story but essentially that's how long our recommends were locked in the car for)



I love this one. It shows their personalities so perfectly. 
This one too!



Zion National Park is so beautiful. Definitely a new favorite for me. It is so different than any other place I'd seen before. 

I tried to figure out how to use the big girl camera. It was only moderately successful. 






Exploring in the canyon








Reflecting pools

Lisa and her walking stick. It saved her life (several times) and she loves it so much that we brought it back to Provo with us. 
Lion King shots



sooo many deer

We hiked observation point!




The view was breathtaking. 

Hurrah for Israel! (shout out to Brother Mullen)





This is how Brooke gets down the icy mountain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment