Friday, April 5, 2013

I'm a sports fan

I got to go to my first Celtics game! At home the tickets are really expensive and my family is more of Red Sox/ Patriots fans than they are Celtics fans so I had never been to a game before. To see them play the Jazz in Salt like was like less than 1/3 of what the tickets would have cost to see them in Boston :) It was a really great game too. The score went back and forth the whole time and finally they won in overtime. 
We're all from Boston!

 Headed into overtime. 
Final score! Go Celtics!


nosebleeds anyone?


 New England BYU girls!

 This photo is from the last home bball game. BYU lost to Gonzaga by just a few points :(


Also I officially love men's volleyball! I've been to almost all of the homegames this semester, and they are so fun (it also helps that the men's volleyball team is pretty easy on the eyes). The team is ranked #1! Yogurtland also gives us free froyo if they win so that had become our routine, and if they lose (which doesn't happen very often) we still go get ice cream from the creamery to drown our sorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment