Saturday, April 13, 2013

mission calls mission calls mission calls

It has been so amazing to see all of my friends getting mission calls. Since the announcement I've had friends opening their mission calls pretty much every week. It is so exciting to be a part of this work at this time! Just from my ward here there will be missionaries on every continent by the end of the summer. I have friends going everywhere from Australia to Botswana to Cambodia and lots of places in between.

Here are pictures from just a few mission call openings!

Lisa's going to the Nicaragua Managua South Mission!

Hayley's going to the Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission!
Oklahoma, Nicaragua, and London!

Andrew's going to the Brazil Cuiaba Mission!

Future missionaries from left to right Norway Oslo Mission (Chris), Nicaragua Managua South Mission (Lisa), California Bakersfield Mission (Sami), England London South Mission (me), Texas Houston East Mission (Shelby), and Japan Kobe Mission (Jordan)

We're just a little bit excited!

Missionary work is incredible! I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to share it with others. I am also grateful for the amazing friends I have who are also going on missions. They are great examples to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment