Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy Belated Easter!

Easter Sunday was a lot different being so far away from home, but it was still wonderful. We had an several incredible musical numbers in our sacrament meeting. I was so impressed; my ward has a lot of talent!
Girls from my Relief Society

 After church Kim and I went to Brooke's house for dinner. Her mom and grandma made us a delicious meal and then we got to dye Easter eggs. 

Easter is really fun, but a lot of times in all the fun we can forget that Easter is really about the atonement and resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I love this video because it reminds me why we really celebrate Easter. Jesus Christ truly did suffer and atone for our sins, was hung on the cross and then rose on the third day. I will be forever grateful for His atoning sacrifice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment